Our French windows function in the same way as French doors. Each unit comprises a pair of PVC French windows that open outwards, offering an unspoilt view that’s not broken by a central vertical frame.
Did you know that non-energy rated windows waste energy equating to 0.7 tonnes of C02 per year.
The result is a large opening space that offers uninterrupted vistas and improved air flow – ideal for the summer months when you want to bring the great outdoors into your home.
Beautifully crafted French windows also have a symmetrical aesthetic appeal.
An additional safety feature is that they can provide an alternative escape route from inside.
French windows are perfect for household who wish to fill a room with light and warmth in the summer months without losing any of the windows, energy efficiency or insulation qualities.
Our window system can be used to produce almost any shape of size window. A sample range of styles and size limits are shown in the table below. The maximum dimensions shown may vary depending on the location of the installation and the local wind speed. The size of the window is governed by the limiting deflection of the glass and the hardware size/weight limitations. This will define the maximum length of the mullion/transom and the glass area.
|Max. Width||Max. Height||Max. Combined|
|Side Hung Sash||740mm||1340mm||2100mm|
|Top Hung Sash||1240mm||1240mm||2400mm|
- Fully sculpted five chamber profile suite
- Complete range of window styles
- 24mm, 28mm & 44mm glazing options
- Identical internally glazed sash and externally glazed frame feature
- Dedicated clip floating mullion
- 10mm seal overlap on all casement sashes to increase weather performance
- All sashes accept 22mm back set locks
- Bespoke heritage horns
- PCE Low line Gasket
- RCM, Steel, and Aluminium reinforcement
- Single leg glazing bead for click fit installation